What is Nicotine Dependence?
Do you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning? Do you feel the urge to smoke, even in situations where you can’t? Do you feel like smoking only two or three hours after your last cigarette?
This constant urge to smoke is part of a nicotine addiction that is significant enough to give you some real trouble when quitting. Nicotine is an addictive substance that brings along severe nicotine withdrawal symptoms like depression, anxiety, headaches and weight gain, and most of all the urge to administer it again and again. You know what can be harder than quitting the habit? Admitting that you may be addicted to nicotine. And if you have been neglecting that thought for a while now, it’s time you confront the issue and do something about it.
How Hypnotherapy Can Help You Quit Smoking
When you start your quit journey, you are definitely in for a rough ride, but if you’re prepared to fight the withdrawal symptoms, you have a better chance of conquering it. The practice of Hypnotherapy can smoothen your quit journey by empowering your subconscious mind and helping it make positive, permanent steps towards a new you. With the help of positive suggestions and therapies, used in the consultation sessions, you are able to understand the root cause of your problem, and overcome your addiction on your own. Hypnotherapy can go a long way in helping you identify the emotions you associate with smoking, as well as the beneficial substitute activities that shall result in the same payoff.
Why You Should Seek Help
The simplest reason to quitting your habit of smoking is that it can help you add years to your life. A perpetual and compulsive urge of consuming nicotine can turn you into a blind beast, unaware of the problems it leads to.
Here are some more reasons to consider the thought of quitting smoking and asking for help
- Less chances of having cancer, heart attacks, heart diseases and cataracts
- Less likely to catch colds or the flu
- Easy breathing and less coughing
- Controlled blood pressure and pulse rate
- Healthier and youthful skin
When You Should Ask For Help
‘The best time to quit smoking was the day you started, and the second best time to quit is today.’
However, it is never too late to acknowledge your limitations and ask for help if you’re not able to make a call on your own. Getting support from your family, friends and anyone who’s willing to hear you out, can make a big difference when you plan to quit smoking.
The sooner you talk to someone, the sooner you’ll be on the road to recovery.
Quit Smoking Hypnosis
Healthier Mindset Can Help You Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
Healthier Mindset has been offering their life coaching to give professional athletes and business leaders a competitive edge, but we also help people quit smoking with hypnosis. Nicotine is one of the most addictive drugs there are, and smoking leads to health problems that will reduce your life expectancy if you do not beat your addiction. We can help with hypnotherapy, enabling you to explore the root causes of your addiction and learn to overcome them with substitute activities that give you the same payoff.
Statistics on Hypnotherapy for Smoking from Healthier Mindset You Need to Know
Everyone, even the heaviest smokers, understands the lowered life expectancy and significant health issues that come with smoking. Only smokers can understand the power of the nicotine addiction and any smoker who has tried to quit knows the power the drug can have over them. Here are some lesser-known statistics about quitting smoking:
- Smoking doesn’t just cause cancer and lung diseases; it can make your body more susceptible to suffering longer from the common cold and the flu. This effect is due to the damage that smoking causes to the lungs as well as the immune system.
- The smell of the smoke hangs around you, making it more difficult to socialise with people who are bothered by the smoky smell. It also damages the skin, so when you quit, you will likely see an improvement with healthier and more youthful skin.
- It isn’t too late to fix much of the damage to your body caused by smoking. When you quit smoking, your lings heal themselves, reducing your chances of contracting lung cancer in the future. Even if you have been a lifelong heavy smoker, quitting will improve your health.
History of Healthier Mindset’s Stop Smoking Hypnosis
Our vision to help everyone in accessing their full potential has always included hypnotherapy to help people stop smoking. Here are a few of the reasons why beyond the health problems caused by smoking:
- Nicotine’s addictive quality makes it very difficult to quit without support or help.
- Withdrawal symptoms and reinforced habits such as smoking after eating or at specific times of the day make it even more difficult to quit without assistance.
- It is said, the best day to quit is after your first cigarette but the second-best day to quit is today. We want to help you beat the habit and live the best life you can without smoking.
Why Healthier Mindset’s Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy is Cost-Effective
Smoking is an expensive addiction with the cost of cigarettes only rising as taxes on them rise higher and higher. Not only that, but the adverse health effects of smoking not only lead to early death but can drastically reduce the quality of life well. This addiction hurts your ability to earn money, adding to the costs of smoking. Imagine a life without the actual costs of cigarettes and the related negative issues they bring you.
With your improved health and the money you will save without purchasing expensive cigarettes, our hypnotherapy pays for itself. If you are sick of your dependence